Monday, October 4, 2010

newlove

Oh God.. I don’t know what to say.. new love comes to me.. But, I can’t believe it. It happens too fast. He offers me new love, new adventure, new plans for my future. He wants to be my present and my future.
I was shocked. I need time. You know, it’s not easy for me to fall in love. Moreover, I’ve been in the broken-hearted heaven for twice. I don’t wanna feel it anymore. That hurts me so much.


I appreciate your confession. I do. I feel attracted to you as well. But, not love.. not yet, pal.. I think the thing that you feel right now is ‘attracted’ or ‘like’. We need time to grow the love seed. We have to think about many things, pray for many things, and the most important thing is I don’t feel the love yet. I do like you. But give ourselves time. Let’s be friends first. Best friends. Let us know deeper one another. Don’t run too fast, coz I will be left behind. Just walk beside me so that we can feel the fresh air, see the beautiful trees and grass, and hear the birds’ tweet. Okay, partner? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment